Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Feature - Kettle Creek


McPherson is lucky to have several really great places to get coffee. One of my favorites is Kettle Creek Coffee House. The owner, Joan, is super sweet and her newest employee, Sarah, is one of my closest friends! If you stop in, make sure you tell them Maple Memories sent you!!

Kettle Creek has a great selection of coffees and other specialty drinks, as well as wonderful food items. I recently had a "Minty Mountain" which is espresso, gourmet chocolate, chocolate mint & peppermint with whipped cream on top...it was heavenly!! Oh, and the Breakfast Burritos are super yummy too! They have a Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Menu including (but not limited to) pastries, muffins, burritos, chicken/ham/tuna salad, soups, and sloppy joe's. Call in orders are welcome. I believe they have delivery available on orders over $20 from 11am-1pm.

It's a cozy atmosphere, complete with games on a shelf for you to play with friends. They even have live entertainment and open mic night for those of you that want to give it all you've got!! Relaxing and friendly, this is a MUST when you come to McPherson!

HA!! That sign just cracks me up!!!! Unless those children are going home with me...then not so funny! ;) Here's my yummy burrito...mmmmm...I'm suddenly hungry.

1358 North Main St
McPherson, KS 67460
(620)755-1424
Business Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 7am - 7pm
Open till 9pm on Music Nights (check here for schedule)
CLOSED SUNDAY
You can check them out on Facebook as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment