Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Deep Fried

I had ONE mission while at the Kansas State Fair. While my kids were on the hunt for which ride to go on next, I was looking for that ONE thing!! Food booth after food booth...sign after sign...and then there she was amongst the fried peaches, fried green beans, fried mushrooms, and fried cheese...

Do you see what I see!!!?? On the top it reads, "Deep Fried Candy Bars". On the front window, just so I wouldn't miss it, "Deep Fried SNICKERS!!" I was giddy with anticipation!!

Every bite was heavenly!! Truly.

What should I be on the lookout for next year!!? What is your favorite thing to eat at the fair?

2 comments:

  1. My mouth is watering! Chad had a deep fried Mars bar at the Scottish Festival. He loved it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You are so funny.

    We honestly don't even eat at the state fair. Whacky, I know.

    ReplyDelete