Thursday, June 4, 2009

Teacher Gift

Each year, we give the kids' teachers end-of-the-year gifts as a thank you for all that they do. I try to stay away from "teacher themed" gifts and go for something FUN for THEM as a start to their SUMMER!! This year, I found these adorable SNACK tins at Wal-Mart. Don't you just love them!!!?? So cheery!!! I wanted to buy some for my pantry, but I resisted and got them for the teachers instead!!! My kids favorite Summer snack is S'mores...they LOVE them...could have them EVERY night if we would let them!! So, we packed the snack tin with graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate candy bars...wrapped it in cellophane and tied a pretty bow!!! They were excited to give them to their teachers, along with a note telling them what they were thankful for. My Kindergartener wrote, "Thank you for teaching me about monkeys!" :) WE LOVE OUR TEACHERS!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO AND HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment