Monday, March 26, 2012

Circus Themed Birthday Party


We got to celebrate the 1st birthday of a very special one year old this weekend!!  I thought the Circus Themed table my friend created was adorable...


There were pictures showing on the computer screen behind the table. It was a fun way to show off his first year!



Animal Crackers and Popcorn!  That just SCREAMS circus and they were displayed so cheerfully!



Peanuts and Rainbow Cotton Candy!  I haven't had these candy peanuts in YEARS.  Have you ever had them?  Orange, soft...my kids thought they taste like bubble gum.  What do you think?


She also has a chalkboard door in her house where she drew this....


So fun and cute!  Time for me to start planning a party for my "little" one!  Do you think I can convince my soon-to-be 11 year old to have a circus theme!!?? 

8 comments:

  1. where did you find your plates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! The event space has been so beautifully decorated and arranged. Hats off to the work! it looks fantabulous. It has become so easy with the help of internet to actually look for good ideas and designs. I really liked the little peanut bags as well.

    ReplyDelete