Monday, March 26, 2012

Circus Themed Birthday Party


We got to celebrate the 1st birthday of a very special one year old this weekend!!  I thought the Circus Themed table my friend created was adorable...


There were pictures showing on the computer screen behind the table. It was a fun way to show off his first year!



Animal Crackers and Popcorn!  That just SCREAMS circus and they were displayed so cheerfully!



Peanuts and Rainbow Cotton Candy!  I haven't had these candy peanuts in YEARS.  Have you ever had them?  Orange, soft...my kids thought they taste like bubble gum.  What do you think?


She also has a chalkboard door in her house where she drew this....


So fun and cute!  Time for me to start planning a party for my "little" one!  Do you think I can convince my soon-to-be 11 year old to have a circus theme!!?? 

1 comment: