Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Crafty Storage

Isn't that a clever idea for storing ribbon!!? I found this picture on someone's blog over a year ago. I've been searching to give them credit and can't seem to find it. Sorry. If it's yours, let me know and I will be sure to recognize you!

I was going to do this post on storage ideas for all your crafty items. Like the use of towel bars to store punches. Have you seen this? So cool. And simple. Genious.

ANYWAY, while I was searching for the latest and greatest in storage ideas to share with you. I found a blog that had already done it for us!! It's called Crafty Storage and I plan to spend hours pouring over it when I have more time!! Here's just a small sampling of what is in store for you...




1 comment:

  1. i really like the idea of the ribbon in the box. i tried to be neat with the ribbon by rewinding them in empty tiny jars which made me realize is not the brightest idea i have. but thanks for this..

    ReplyDelete