Tuesday, May 5, 2009

First Friday Feature

...posted on a Tuesday!! I have had the idea of doing a local "Friday Feature" for awhile now, but Fridays seem to come and go without me posting. We have so many wonderful ladies that enjoy "crafting" at Maple Memories, but they also like to get out and see what there is around town. I thought I would use the blog as a place to showcase some of the places, people, and activities that we love here in McPherson. So, here it goes. Our first "Friday Feature" on a TUESDAY! Keep coming back on FRIDAYS (or maybe Tuesdays or even possibly Wednesdays!??) to find out what else there is to do around town.

MILAN
106 East Elizabeth Street
McPherson, KS

When you arrive at Milan's, you are greeted by a large chalkboard with the nightly specials located next to a beautiful entryway. Milan's has a limited menu of nightly specials, variety of cheeses, antipasta, fruit & fondue, wines, beer & spirits. The night that I went with friends, I choose the shrimp platter and it was delicious!! Others in my group ordered a specialty salad or the open face steak sandwich. Both were equally impressive. The staff is friendly and efficient.

Milan's has limited hours of 5:30pm - 9pm and are open Tuesday - Friday. A wonderful article was written in the McPherson Sentinel by a patron...I would encourage you to read it for a more personal account of his experience at Milan's. There is limited seating inside, however it is attached to The Courtyard on Main restaurant (one of my favorites and soon-to-be Friday Feature!) so they will seat you in it as overflow. Below you will find a couple more pictures of the beautifully decorated interior. If you've been, feel free to leave reviews by commenting on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment