Saturday, August 28, 2010

Oil Rubbed Bronze

Several years ago, I had my kitchen decorated in apples. Everywhere you looked, you would find apples...the wallpaper, curtains, napkins, knick-knacks...even the soap!! Over the years, most of my apple collection has found its way into the garage sale. All except this little crock that I used to hold mixing spoons, spatulas, and whisks. It's been setting by my stove for the last 3 years, not going with one thing. It stuck out like a sore thumb.



Until now...


A little Oil Rubbed Bronze spray paint and a vinyl decal and now it's right at home!!


It's the little things that make me smile!! Stay tuned for a few more Oil Rubbed Bronze projects!! I've been having fun!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!! Where might I find Oil rubbed bronze spray paint?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was hard to find around here, but I think I finally found it at Lowe's...maybe Home Depot!?

    ReplyDelete