There were certain rules regarding this award...
1) Thank the person who gave you the award.
2) Tell 7 things about yourself (in your blog)
3) Pass the award along to 15 other blogs you think are fantastic. (Even though there are way more that deserve the award.)
4) Contact the bloggers you've picked & let them know about the award.
I've thanked Julie, so here are my 7 very random things.
1. I'm afraid of heights. Gets worse as I get older. HATE, HATE, HATE overpasses...have to close my eyes...not a good thing when I'm driving!! Just kidding about the driving thing, but my hands grasp the stearing wheel and get terribly sweaty! I DO close my eyes if someone else is driving!!!
2. I'm a stuffer (NO, NOT my bra!! HA!!). If you came over to visit, I am guaranteed to have stuffed JUNK into a drawer, closet, or basket somewhere so that my house appeared clean!!
3. When I was 6, my 8 year old brother died of Reye's Syndrome.
4. I'm doing an exercise program called Crossfit right now. Some days I think it's going to kill me.
5. I've never been able to do a cartwheel. My attempts are quite a site!
6. I have a degree in Elementary Education.
7. I love black and white damask print!
AND here are 15 other bloggers that I think are fantastic!
1. Chris @ Just a Girl
2. Kara @ Creations by Kara
3. Meg @ Whatever
4. Kate @ Centsational Girl
5. Sarah @ Thrifty Decor Chick
6. Jess @ The Macs
8. Melisa @ 320 Sycamore
9. Carrie @ Buzzings of a Queen Bee
10. Beki @ The Rusted Chain
11. Kristen @ Sweetheart Moments
12. Kimba @ A Soft Place to Land
13. Lindsay @ Living With Lindsay
14. Thy Hand Hath Provided
15. Infarrantly Creative