Saturday, May 22, 2010

Monogram Crayon Teacher Gift

My friend, Michelle, made this...isn't it adorable!? She made this Monogram frame for her sister to put in her classroom. I think it would make a great teacher gift as the school year comes to an end. I am planning on making them for my kids' teachers this weekend, so hopefully I will have some pictures for you later. It's just crayons...some broken to make the shape of the letter and glued to scrapbook paper with embellishments of scrapbook paper, ribbon and some stickers...perfect! She found the original idea here and then this one gave her additional ideas to help her create her own unique monogram. Thanks for sharing, Michelle!

What do you give your teachers for the end of the year?

2 comments:

  1. This D is such a creative idea. Teachers will love it! Thanks for sharing it. I have given you an award over at growingyourgrassgreener.blogspot.com

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking to my blog and my project! I really appreciate it. Love your take on these!

    ReplyDelete