Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Indoor Beach Party

I was looking through old pictures on my computer last night and came across this one from several years ago. Look how little everyone looks. *Sniff, Sniff*


This was such a fun memory that I thought I'd share it with my blog friends! It was January in Minnesota. Cold, Snowy...we were getting cabin fever. So, we decided to have a "Beach Dinner". I put down beach towels on the floor and made octopus hotdogs served over mac and cheese. The kids wore goggles. Too cute!!

Sorry, this was before my blogging days, so I don't have a million pictures of the event! However, I did find this if you want VERY DETAILED instructions on how to cut a hotdog in the shape of an octupus! I would have just said, "slice it so that it has 8 arms" but I'm glad someone else has taken the time to give you the best hotdog cutting instructions I have ever seen!! ;)

*This zoomed-in cropped section of the picture above makes me so grateful for my new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment