Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Halloween Sanitizer

When did OCTOBER get here!!?? I LOVE FALL, absolutely LOVE it!! There are so many things going on and fun things to do. SO MANY THINGS (Football games, soccer games, Pumpkin Patches, Fall Parties, Scrapbooking Weekends, Chili Feeds, Apple Orchards) that the months seem to FLY by!! I've been spending some time in blogland and, as always, am inspired by the amazing talent of so many different women. All the Fall and Halloween decorations makes me wish I had ALL DAY to CREATE!! Well, like most of you, I don't. BUT, I found these adorable Boo Sanitizers over at Just a Girl....

and HAD to try them for myself. I dug through my scrapbooking stuff (great way to use up scraps) and created these...

And these...

AND THESE...

Once you have your supplies out, it really only take MINUTES to get them done! I then went out and delivered them to friends...after all, EVERYONE could use these this time of year and it's so fun to give those "unexpected" little gifts!! Oh, and if you're a friend reading this and HAVEN'T gotten one, don't be mad...I still love you...I ran out of Sanitizer...making a trip to Walgreen's this afternoon...they have them on sale for 2 for $3.00!!! ;)

1 comment: