Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Friday Feature - Main Street Deli

Soups, Salads, and Wraps, OH MY! This is what you will find on the menu of the Main Street Deli in McPherson. When you walk in you will find chalkboards hanging above the counter with a variety of mouth watering choices!! There is another chalkboard to the left with the daily specials and soup choices. The glass cabinets in the front are stocked full of bakery items that are made from scratch daily...yep, you heard me right, made from SCRATCH!! I hear that the Chocolate Almond Coconut Pie is to die for, although I have yet to try it (the fudge gets me every time!!).

There is also a cute little gift shop in the front, where you can find some fun and unique items. Adorable little tutu's with matching flip flops, Initial luggage tags, mugs, purses, wallets, jewelry, stuffed animals. When I was in the other day, a little onsie caught my eye...it had a picture of the Earth with letters that read, "Hi! I'm new here." How cute it that!!??

Main Street Deli
108 S Main
McPherson, KS 67460
(620)241-1888
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 10:30AM - 9PM and Sat 10:30AM - 8PM
CLOSED SUNDAY
AND ONE OF OUR FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT MAIN STREET DELI...YOU CAN WALK THERE FROM MAPLE MEMORIES!!! WE LOVE THAT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment